Wanted: Organised, detail-oriented, personal assistant/personal project manager.
Hi, I’ve recently moved to Barbon and I would like to find someone to come to work with me, helping to keep me organised at my home and home office.
This would probably start out as a flexible 8 to10 hours per week role with an initial set of projects that could require more time – including setting up the office and creating a set of ‘projects’ for current and future work/home tasks.
I’m looking for someone who:
- Is highly organised, detail oriented, and serious about organisation and tidiness/cleanliness.
You may have done event planning or bookkeeping because you’re good at logistics and details and you like to keep all your ducks in a row and work from checklists.
- Is happy working alone a lot of the time, and with people some of the time. The work you’ll be doing is typically alone. If you’re the type of person who likes to chit-chat with people and colleagues a lot at work, this probably isn’t right for you!
- Has a dependable car for errands and occasional shopping.
- Lives within 10 or 20 minutes of Barbon.
- Is tech savvy and understands the Mac environment. Nothing advanced, but helpful if you’re familiar with Pages, Numbers (spreadsheets), Google docs, scheduling, email, ordering things online, et cetera.
- Is good for occasional shopping and occasional food preparation. I have a pretty simple diet and I usually prepare my easy, healthy food the same way every day.
- Is dependable. I’m talking about very dependable here! …are you that person in school who got a gold star for perfect attendance in every class? Perfect 😊
- Stays objective and makes logical decisions.
- Is cool and relaxed, but is driven to get things done. It’s important that you like to take responsibility and your main focus is always delivering results.
- Is available at least one morning a week to work in my home office. The rest of the time you can work remotely from home.
Initially, the main components of the work will be organising and setting up the office here. Tidying and filing (both my computer desktop and my actual desktop!) and creating a clean, efficient working environment.
It’s important that you’re always willing and proactive about tidying up anything that needs it… This is organiser work! and will require you to keep checklists and work from them.
If you’re the type of person who loves organising things, operating efficiently and using checklists – and basically becoming better and better at running through a pre-planned system, then this might be perfect for you.
I really am looking for someone who is incredibly organised in their work life and personal life and who really doesn’t like being disorganised or messy.
It’s important to me to find someone who’s incredibly meticulous about cleanliness/tidiness. Is your house so clean and organised that your friends tell you that you’re a bit over the top and a clean freak? Perfect.
By the way, one of the reasons I need someone who’s tidy and organised is because I’m kind of messy/untidy (haha… but I am mr clean personally!).
If you’re messy too – it ain’t going to work!
I’m looking for a self-motivated, organised person who would like to have a stable role helping me keep my office and life organised.
The job is open to any age, providing you fit the above requirements, and we will always try to be flexible with regard to family commitments, nursery times/school holidays etc.
To apply, please complete the short application form here: